Juniors and Seniors with a VALID drivers license may request student parking. Valid drivers license and proof of insurance must be presented at central registration prior to receipt of pass.
Overview of new process - please review completely prior to submitting a request found at the bottom of the form.
- Requests will be submitted through an online google form
- Requests may be submitted for either a front parking spot (110 spots) or a back parking spot (180 spots)
- Requests may be submitted for a wait list (12 spots)
- Parking spots will be randomly generated and assigned and distributed at central registration
- Students MUST PRESENT their valid drivers license (not a drivers permit) AND proof of insurance at registration
Requesting a parking spot - student or parent/guardian
- Juniors and/or seniors with a valid drivers license (not a drivers permit) submit an online request starting July 14.
- Please submit only 1 request for front OR back parking. In the case of dual submission, the second submission will not be considered.
- Staff review requests, email approval/denial and post fee to portal accounts for approved requests by August 4.
- Parent/guardians pay parking fee online by August 9
- Prior to registration staff randomly assign parking spots
- Passes ready for distribution to students on 8/12 and 8/17
- What if I have a sophomore that will receive a license mid year? Only juniors and seniors may request at this time. You may inquire about availability at the time the license is received.
- What if both forms are closed? We will be accepting 12 requests for the wait list. At this time these requests must by from juniors and seniors.
- What if I don't pay my fee by 8/9? You request will be denied and we will move to the wait list for the next request.
Questions, call 608.877.5600