2023-24 Sports Registration (This is separate from school registration)
SHS FALL athletic registration opens on July 10, 2023
RBMS FALL athletic registration opens on August 1, 2023
High School First Practice Dates
Football 1st practice – August 1
Girls Golf – August 7
Girls Tennis – August 8
Girls Swimming – August 8
HS Cross Country – August 14
Girls Volleyball – August 14
Boys Soccer – August 14
Middle School First Practice Dates
6th-8th grade Boys and Girls Cross Country – Week of September 5th
7th and 8th grade Girls Volleyball – Week of September 5th
Please follow these instructions
- Login to the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
- Select “School Store” on the left hand side
- Select “Stoughton High School” or “River Bluff Middle School”
- Select “SHS ATHLETICS 1st STEP” or “RBMS ATHLETICS 1st STEP”
- Under recipient, select the appropriate student you are trying to register.
- Scroll down to the list of Required Forms. Click on each form and enter the information needed in each fillable field.
- At the very bottom of each form, there will be a spot to sign. Click on the red paper icon to complete your signature and then click on “Submit.” After all forms have been completed, add the registration to your cart. (Fees will be charged after the season starts. A message will be sent once the fee is posted).
- Each sport has its own icon. Click on the sport you wish to register your child for.
- Under recipient, select the appropriate student who is being signed up for this sport.
- Add sport to your cart. This is where the fee will be charged?
- Click on “My Cart,” and checkout by clicking “Submit”
- You will receive an email confirmation receipt if an email is provided in the appropriate field.
- HIGH SCHOOL ONLY: Students need to log in to the Student Portal to sign their documents.
Remember to turn in Full WIAA Sports Physical to the High School or Middle School office prior to the first day of practice.
Need assistance with athletic registration?
Forgot Parent/Guardian Infinite Campus login credentials
Complete a Parent Portal Support Form and the information will be provided to you.
Parochial family without a Parent/Guardian Infinite Campus login credentials