May 25, 2022
- Freshman Sophomore Juniors, bring your lock home at the end of the year. You will need it next year. Do not leave it here or turn it in.
Are you interested in becoming a teacher or in a career working with kids? SHS is offering a new class next year for juniors & Seniors. For more information about the Future Educator Experience class, see Mrs. Anderson!
If you would like to submit a new announcement, please click HERE (SHS staff only)
- Interested in playing boys basketball this winter? There will be a short meeting on Wednesday at 3:35pm in the small cafeteria.
- The boys golf team had a fantastic team effort to qualify for the golf team sectional for the second year in a row! The boys will compete in the team sectional on Wednesday, June 1st in Oregon.
- Attention High School Students and Staff - Mt. Olympus $5 water only tickets are now being sold in the main office. These tickets are valid from May 28th-June 30th.
- These tickets can be upgraded for $5 at the facility for full park attractions. There are a limited number of tickets. Please visit the main office if you are interested in purchasing.