Meal Service for the Stoughton Area School District is provided by Taher, Inc. Breakfast and lunch are served daily at all buildings. Lunch includes a fruit and veggie bar at all buildings.
Balance reminders are set at a district level and automatically sent via Infinite Campus according to the following (note that low balance reminders may not be set for individual amounts).
- Automatically email, twice weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, low balance reminders for all students and staff with account balances less than $10.00 but greater than $0.00.
- Automatically email, twice weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, past due balance reminders for all students and staff with balances less than $0.00.
Payments may be made as follows:
- Free online echeck payments via Infinite Campus Parent Portal
- MS/HS payments of cash or check should be placed in a clearly marked envelope and given directly to a Taher cashier
- Elementary payments of cash or check should be placed in a clearly marked envelope and placed in the meal payments box located outside the office.
- Automatic Payments
- may be set up to replenish at a certain balance
- may be set to replenish on a specific date of the month (beneficial for dual households).
Purchases/payments may be tracked via the Infinite Campus Parent Portal.
Brown Bag Lunches are available on early release days for student K-8.
Menu's and Prices
Free and reduced meal applications....
Are provided annually in registration folders and available in all building offices throughout the year or by clicking below.
Applications may be submitted at any time during the year as financial situations change. Submission and status of applications are confidential.
Households approved for free and reduced meals, via application, must reapply each year. Note: Federal income guidelines change annually. So, while your income may have remained the same, the guideline has changed causing your approval status to be different.
Online food service payments....
Are available online as well as purchase and payment history. Note, to make an online payment through the Parent Portal you must be in the full portal and not the phone application.
Daily Meal Options....
- Elementary buildings have 3 options; 1 homemade meal (i.e. lasagna); 1 "kid friendly" (i.e. cheeseburger); Salad/Sandwich
- Middle/High School have classic cafe (i.e. lasagna); Chef Pete (i.e. themed meals); They also have pizza, grill, fresh choices, creation station (build your own sub/pasta etc.)
- All buildings have an unlimited fruit and vegetable bar at lunch. 1/2 cup of one or a combination of the two are required as part of the USDA Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act.
- A fruit and a vegetable is offered with breakfast. 1/2 cup of one or a combination of the two are required as part of the USDA Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act.