SHS Parent Group
Welcome SHS Parents!
Family involvement and presence in your student's school make a difference.
SHS Parents is an organization made up of parents and guardians concerned with the education, health, and welfare of students at Stoughton High School. Much like a PTO or PTA, SHS Parents works to enhance each child's educational experience while working to support better education, more resources, and safer schools for every student. During the school year, SHS Parents:
- Shares news and information with SHS families through emails and the school newsletter.
- Maintains a database of volunteers and links parents with volunteer opportunities as they arise.
- Organizes programs to thank the teachers and staff during parent/teacher conferences and Staff Appreciation Week.
- Monitors information on policies and programs that affect our students.
- Subsidizes selected programs, assemblies and equipment purchases.
- Provides a post-secondary scholarship to one or more seniors.
- Raises funds to support all of the above and other needs that arise at the school.
Look through the information provided in our webpages by clicking on the various links. Feel free to email us for more information.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Want to stay connected? Sign up for the SHS Parents Listserv to receive regular updates, highlights and reminders. It's a great way to find out what's going on!
It's easy to subscribe! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address(es) you wish to subscribe. We do not share your email address with anyone. Once you've subscribed, we'll send you regular updates, highlights and reminders. Just make sure you have our address added to your address book so our messages don't go to your spam filter.