At Stoughton, we are a school district that is big enough to meet the needs of all students and yet small enough to personalize learning for all students. Our students comprise a proud community of scholars, athletes, musicians and innovators. Our caring staff is bound by a common purpose: to help each child who comes through our doors realize his or her full potential.
We have three elementary schools, one middle level school, one high school and a virtual school through a consortium of other area school districts. At the Stoughton Area School District, we are pleased to offer engaging learning opportunities in a caring, close-knit community of learners.
Did you know:
- All five of our schools either Exceed or Meet Expectations on the Wisconsin School Report Cards
- Stoughton High School is the statewide winner of the 2016 Spirit of Excellence Award for demonstrating excellence in Leadership Development, Sportsmanship and Service to School and Community
- River Bluff has multiple electives available to students in subjects such as robotics, computer coding, Spanish, German, keyboarding, engineering, digital art and more
- All three of our elementary schools have outdoor learning classrooms
- Our District is expanding learning opportunities in fields such as health science, computer science and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math)
Would you like more information? Feel free to check our latest edition of our District e-News or some of the videos below.