August 21, 7am - 3:30 pm
ENTRANCE CHANGE THIS YEAR!!!!!!
ENTER AT FRONT OF HIGH SCHOOL THROUGH DOOR 2 (Lincoln Road Entrance)
- ON-LINE registration - If you have not yet completed registration please do so now or you will be able to complete on-site in the library.
- FEE PAYMENTS - We encourage fee payment from home. There will be LIMITED FEE STATIONS on site this year. To pay click here to log into your parent portal. E-Check, credit and debit cards are accepted forms of payment AT NO CHARGE.
- EXPRESS LINE - May be used at school if you have completed on-line registration and fee payments from home.
WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- ENTER through Door 2 at the front of the High School
- NO PAPER handbooks, schedules etc. this year!! Handbooks were noticed electronically, schedules will be released by 8/16.
- PICTURES (click here) will be taken at registration. Middle and High School students will receive their ID's. ALL STUDENTS must stop at their building table prior to pictures to receive their "picture ticket" to present to the photographer.
AVAILABLE ONSITE IF NEEDED
- Health station, elementary teacher placements, transportation and high school schedule changes
Questions, please contact Jenny McKenna at 608.877.5012 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into your Parent Portal Account
- Select the Online Registration option from the index
- Select click here to go to Existing Student Registration
- Select the registration year from the dropdown list and click Begin Registration
CLICK HERE TO LOG INTO YOUR PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
|Do I need to attend onsite registration if I completed the online piece?||Yes, please review the top of the page, steps 1 and 2 to see what will be accomplished at each.|
|Who can apply for High School Parking||Please click here to be directed to the HS parking page|
|What if I cannot attend onsite registration?||All handbooks and MS/HS schedules will be online this year. Make up picture days are listed above.|
|When is open house?||
Elementary 8/29 4:30-6:00
|Printable calendar||Click Here|
|School Calendars||Click Here|