2019 Registration Dates
Thursday, August 15; 7am - 1pm
Tuesday, August 20; 2pm - 8pm
What do you need to know?
- ON-LINE registration (OLR) - Launched 6/4/19
- This is your annual account information review and acceptance of annual notices and handbooks.
- Primary household (if dual household) will be responsible for completing the OLR
- OLR must be completed while signed on as the parent/guardian, not the student.
- FEE PAYMENTS - available late July
- There will be limited fee stations on site.
- E-Check, credit and debit cards are accepted forms of payment AT NO CHARGE.
- New Infinite Campus Parent Portal app allows you to make payments from your phone
- EXPRESS LINE
- May be used at registration if you have completed on-line registration and fee payments from home.
- ENTER - TBD pending construction on Lincoln Ave
- PICTURES (click here)
- Will be taken at registration **Middle and High School students will receive their student ID.
AVAILABLE ONSITE IF NEEDED
- Health station, elementary teacher placements, transportation and high school schedule changes
Questions, please contact Jenny McKenna at 608.877.5012 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account
- Select the Online Registration option from the index
- Select click here to go to Existing Student Registration
- Select the registration year from the dropdown list and click Begin Registration
CLICK HERE TO LOG INTO YOUR PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
|Do I need to attend onsite registration if I completed the online piece?||Yes, please review the top of the page, steps 1 and 2 to see what will be accomplished at each.|
|Who can apply for High School Parking||Please click here to be directed to the HS parking page|
|What if I cannot attend onsite registration?||
|When is open house?||
Elementary 8/28/19 4:30-6:00
|Printable calendar||Click Here|
|School Calendars||Click Here|
|I forgot my portal sign on information||Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|