2019 Registration Dates
Thursday, August 15; 7am - 1pm
Tuesday, August 20; 2pm - 8pm
IMPORTANT CHANGES REGARDING SCHOOL FEES
Middle School Yearbook - Payments will now be made directly to the Yearbook vendor, streamlining the process for parents/guardians. Please click here to order; School = River Bluff Middle School, then click Shop the Store
Athletic Participation - Participation fees will be posted to Infinite Campus Portal Accounts as students are rostered into their sports. These fees WILL NOT be an option on the portal for you to their account.
Student Athletic Activity Pass - Middle and High School Students will be able to attend all home, regular conference athletic events for free with a current student ID! They will no longer need an activity pass or to pay at the gate. *This is effective with the first home game this year*
Athletic Event Punch Cards - A 10-punch card will be $40 (increase from $30) and a 20-event punch card will be $70 (increase from $50). These are still available for purchase online via the Infinite Campus Parent Portal under "optional fees" under each student.
Other School Fees - may be paid online without a processing fee
Enrollment Fees (all grades)
Parking Fees (High School) - will be added to accounts as requests are approved. Confirmation and request for payment will be emailed to you individually as fees are posted.
High School Yearbook - may be paid online and appear under the "optional" fees drop down box.
Meal Payments - may be paid online
PARENT PORTAL CHANGES
Click here for a quick overview of the new portal layout
What do you need to know?
- ON-LINE registration (OLR) - Launched 6/4/19
- This is your annual account information review and acceptance of annual notices and handbooks.
- Primary household (if dual household) will be responsible for completing the OLR
- OLR must be completed while signed on as the parent/guardian, not the student.
- FEE PAYMENTS - available late July
- There will be limited fee stations on site.
- E-Check, credit and debit cards are accepted forms of payment AT NO CHARGE.
- New Infinite Campus Parent Portal app allows you to make payments from your phone
- EXPRESS LINE
- May be used at registration if you have completed on-line registration and fee payments from home.
- ENTER - TBD pending construction on Lincoln Ave
- PICTURES (click here)
- Will be taken at registration **Middle and High School students will receive their student ID.
AVAILABLE ONSITE IF NEEDED
- Health station, elementary teacher placements, transportation and high school schedule changes
Questions, please contact Jenny McKenna at 608.877.5012 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account
- Select the Online Registration option from the index
- Select click here to go to Existing Student Registration
- Select the registration year from the dropdown list and click Begin Registration
CLICK HERE TO LOG INTO YOUR PARENT PORTAL ACCOUNT
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILED DIRECTIONS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION
|Do I need to attend onsite registration if I completed the online piece?||Yes, please review the top of the page, steps 1 and 2 to see what will be accomplished at each.|
|Who can apply for High School Parking||Please click here to be directed to the HS parking page|
|What if I cannot attend onsite registration?||
|When is open house?||
Elementary 8/28/19 4:30-6:00
|Printable calendar||Click Here|
|School Calendars||Click Here|
|I forgot my portal sign on information||Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org|