Juniors and Seniors with a VALID drivers license may request student parking. Valid drivers license and proof of insurance must be presented at central registration prior to receipt of pass.
NEW 2018 PARKING PROCESS!!
Live JULY 9TH AT 10 AM
Overview of new process - please review completely prior to submitting a request found at the bottom of the form.
- Requests will be submitted through an online google form
- Requests may be submitted for either a front parking spot (110 spots) or a back parking spot (180 spots)
- Requests may be submitted for a wait list (12 spots)
- Parking spots will be randomly generated and assigned and distributed at central registration
- Students MUST PRESENT their valid drivers license (not a drivers permit) AND proof of insurance at registration
Requesting a parking spot - student or parent/guardian
- Juniors and/or seniors with a valid drivers license (not a drivers permit) submit an online request 7/9-7/16 (or until spots are gone)
- Please submit only 1 request for front OR back parking. In the case of dual submission, the second submission will not be considered.
- Staff review requests, email approval/denial and post fee to portal accounts for approved requests
- By August 10th- parent/guardians pay parking fee online
- Prior to registration staff randomly assign parking spots
- 8/16 - passes ready for distribution to students
- What if I have a sophomore that will receive a license mid year? Only juniors and seniors may request at this time. You may inquire about availablity at the time the license is received.
- What if both forms are closed? We will be accepting 12 requests for the wait list. At this time these requests must by from juniors and seniors.
- What if I don't pay my fee by 8/10? You request will be denied and we will move to the wait list for the next request.
Questions, call 608.877.5600