Infinite Campus Portal
Online Registration Instructions
Our annual online registration is required of all families and is now open through July 23, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. Begin your online registration through the Infinite Campus Parent Portal using the icon below.
After logging into the Portal, on the left tool bar, select “more,” then “Online Registration” and choose “Click here to go to Existing Student Registration.” The Portal will walk you through the online registration process.
After you submit your online registration, please log back into your Parent Portal to pay your annual registration fee. No other fees will be available for payment at this time.
Notes about Online Registration in 2021:
- You MUST be logged into the Infinite Campus Parent Portal Mobile App or website, not the student portal.
- After you submit your annual registration, please log back into your Parent Portal to pay your annual registration fee. No other fees will be available for payment at this time.
- In 2021, all users will be prompted to enter payment information even if you’ve entered it in the past.
- If you are brand new to Stoughton and have just completed the online enrollment process, we still ask that you complete online registration. There will be a few questions specific to the school year, and you will be asked to sign off on the Student Handbook.
- For children with two households: Our software requires one household to be assigned the primary household and requires that the other household be assigned as the secondary household. The status of primary is for determining the elementary school of attendance, transportation eligibility, and for maintaining accurate database management. It is not a reflection of custody agreements or priority of parental contact. The household assigned the status of primary will be the household that will be able to complete the annual Online Registration Information Update.
General Infinite Campus Information
Accessing the Infinite Campus Parent Portal
Click below to access the Campus Portal:
About Infinite Campus
Infinite Campus is a district-wide student information system designed to manage attendance, grades, schedules, test scores, and other information about the students at SASD.
It is critically important that each family's Parent/Guardian Infinite Campus Portal account is set up, active and accurate. The Portal allows you to review your child's student information (attendance, grades, schedules, etc.), to complete annual online registration, and to allow SASD staff to have the correct contact information. Please take a moment to verify by clicking on the Campus Portal link to login.
Help with Infinite Campus
You may need help if you:
- discover you do not have an account
- cannot remember your login information, or
- have any other questions about Infinite Campus.