Annual Notices and Handbooks
For the 2022-23 school year, we have compiled all student and school information into one handbook. Our Student Handbook contains:
- Elementary Addendum (Grades K-5)
- Middle School Addendum (Grades 6-8)
- High School Addendum (Grades 9-12)
- Policies and Procedures (Grades K-12) - View Stoughton Area School District School Board Policies for more.
- Chromebook Addendum (Grades 6-12)
Please note that the items in the 2021-22 Student Handbook are subject to change due to health and safety guidelines related to COVID-19.
Paper copies of this handbook may be requested from your school building or the Administration Building at 320 North Street.
- Special Education Handbook
- Talented and Gifted Handbook
- 2022-23 Employee Staff Handbook
- SASD Extracurricular Activities Handbook (To be linked)
The following annual notices are required to be posted on our website. Most of the links will take you to the annual notice in our Student Handbook.
- Academic and Career Planning Services
- Course Description Manuals
- Early College Credit Program
- Education for Employment
- Educational Options
- Notice of Board's Adopted Academic Standards (To be approved in July 2021)
- School Accountability Report
- School and School District Performance Report
- School Wellness Policy
- State Assessments
- Title IX
- Youth Suicide Prevention