Annual Notices and Handbooks
For the 2022-23 school year, we have compiled all student and school information into one handbook. Our Student Handbook contains:
- Elementary Addendum (Grades K-5)
- Middle School Addendum (Grades 6-8)
- High School Addendum (Grades 9-12)
- Policies and Procedures (Grades K-12) - View Stoughton Area School District School Board Policies for more.
- Chromebook Addendum (Grades 6-12)
Please note that the items in the 2021-22 Student Handbook are subject to change due to health and safety guidelines related to COVID-19.
Paper copies of this handbook may be requested from your school building or the Administration Building at 320 North Street.
- Special Education Handbook
- Talented and Gifted Handbook
- 2023-24 Employee Staff Handbook
- SASD Extracurricular Activities Handbook
The following annual notices are required to be posted on our website. Please find them in the Student Handbook listed above.
- Academic and Career Planning Services
- Early College Credit Program
- Education for Employment
- Educational Options
- School Wellness Policy
- Title IX
- Youth Suicide Prevention
The following annual notices are required to be posted on our website. Please review this document for the following notices.