Read in Spanish/Espanol or Albanian/Shqip. Meal Service for the Stoughton Area School District is provided by Taher, Inc. Click here for the 2020-21 Taher Newsletter. Click here to review our School Meal Policy.
2020-21 School Meals
The Stoughton Area School District can now serve meals to children at no charge and seven days a week. A waiver has been released by the Department of Public Instruction and the National School Lunch Program, that allows us to provide these meals at no charge. Free meals will continue through the end of the 20-21 school year.
Effective September 8, 2020 all children aged 18 and under and students aged 19-21 who have not yet graduated are eligible to receive free daily meals regardless of free & reduced meal status. This will apply through the end of the 20-21 school year.
|K-2 In-Person breakfast||K-5 In-Person
NIGHT PICKUP - breakfast
NIGHT PICKUP - lunch
MEAL SCENARIOS BASED ON LEARNING MODELS
Questions, please contact Jenny McKenna at 608.877.5012
VIRTUAL VIKINGS GRADES K-12 may participate in weekly onsite meal pick up
- Onsite pick up will include breakfast and lunch for 7 days. SIGN UP HERE.
IN-PERSON VIKINGS GRADES K-2 may participate in daily school meals
- Students currently receiving meals will continue receiving meals daily; They will also continue to receive a Friday grab and go bag including meals for Saturday and Sunday. Students must take breakfast and lunch.
- If you are not receiving meals at school and would like to, you will need to SIGN UP HERE.
IN PERSON VIKINGS GRADES 3-12 may participate in option 1 and/or option 2
- Option 1 - Onsite pick up will include lunch for Saturday and Sunday and breakfast for all 7 days. Students must SIGN UP HERE.
- Option 2 - Daily onsite lunch for all 5 days of the week Sign up is not required. Lunch is free to all students on a grab and go basis.
- Breakfast WILL NOT be served in the building for option 2.
High School and 4k Programs: Teresa Hermanson at email@example.com or 608.877.5613 / 608.576.0707
Sandhill and Kegonsa Elementary: Kayla McDermott at
firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.877.5423 / 608.440.0270
River Bluff MS and Fox Prairie Elementary: Carly Kolb at
email@example.com or 608.877.5554 / 608.576.6375