The SASD Communications Department strives to
- meet the needs of our stakeholders,
- exemplify our district’s core values,
- underscore the mission of Stoughton Area School District,
- support and connect our students, families, staff and community, and
- emphasize the key messages that make up our #WeAreStoughton story.
To connect with our students, families, staff and community, we use the following tools:
We send districtwide email, phone and text messages using a tool called SchoolMessenger. This is the "go-to" communication tool for our most critical messages, such as emergencies and school cancellations. SchoolMessenger pulls contact information from Infinite Campus.
We are active daily on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Come say hi!
Peachjar is how we send "extra" educational opportunities to our families. Peachjar is a digital flyer system in which schools and community organizations can post enrichment flyers. These flyers will be send to parent and guardian inboxes and be posted on our digital flyerboards.
Our schools send weekly e-newsletters to parents and guardians using Smore.
Twice a year, our District mails out a newsletter titled "The Viking Voice" to most of the households in the District. Click on the thumbnail on the left for a copy of the most recent edition.