Pool "Need to Knows"
- To be able to use the pool, you need to sign up in advance for a swim time.
- A calendar of the hours is available online and in the facility.
- Use of pool equipment, such as kickboards, will be available to patrons again starting March 1, 2022.
- Masking requirements from Dane County Health are being allowed to expire on 3/1/22.
- SASD has made the decision to follow this guideline: Face coverings will be strongly recommended (not required) in all SASD school buildings and during school activities for students and staff.
- Due to the number of young children that use our pool we ask to make sure to protect these young people by wearing mask around them when coming to the pool.
- If you have been exposed or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms or have been exposed, please stay home. Anyone who is returning to our building after being isolation or quarantine is still required to wear a face mask for days 6-10.
Entering the Facility
- Patrons will enter through door #24 (Athletic Entrance from the back parking lot) when coming to use the pool.
- Patrons will check in with the cashier, a REMINDER that patrons using the pool are required to be checked into Raptor, the district's visitor check in software. A government-issued ID is required.
- Showers are required prior to the pool being used. This is a requirement via the State Health Code.
Exiting the Facility
- Patrons will exit the facility via doors #25 located at the top of the stairs on the north end of the pool. To access this area, you will exit the locker rooms on the pool side and be directed by the lifeguard.
- If you entered using the elevator, you may exit the same way.
How to Sign Up for a Swim Time
Due to the overall positivity of using Sign-Up Genius, reservations for a swim time will continue and will be open each week on Thursdays at 9 AM. We will no longer require sign-ups on Sign-Up Genius for WE (Water Exercise) classes. Participants can attend a class as they wish by just showing up.
With our community in mind, please note we have limited your reservations to 3 times per week. As space is available you can contact the cashier during open hours to add additional swims.
Please cancel your spot if you decide not to swim so others can pick up that swim time. Cancellations can be made from your reservation email or call the cashier at 608-877-5626.
We are happy to accommodate more swimmers in your lane if you are comfortable with this. Please put the person’s name in the comment spot on Sign-Up Genius.
- Important NEW information - Due to the large volume of swimmers and spots, we are asking that people signing up be aware that if you are 15 minutes past your sign up time, your spot can be given to another patron. If you intend on arriving later than 15 minutes, please indicate this information in the comments section.
Lap Swim Sign Ups
The sign up link will be active the Thursday prior to the week of sign up at 9 a.m.