Questions? Please contact Jenny McKenna at 608.877.5012 or Jenny.McKenna@Stoughton.k12.wi.us
If you are new to Stoughton and would like to enroll please click here!
2017 Registration Dates
Thurs., Aug. 17th 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Tues., Aug. 22nd 2 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Stoughton High School
Use Devonshire Road Entrance
Door #24 by the Pool
Back to School Mailing
School Supply Lists
***High School - will be given by course after school starts
- Fox Prairie Elementary
- Kegonsa Elementary
- Sandhill Elementary
- High School
- High School STUDENT PARKING FORMS select High School, scroll to bottom
Kindergarten Forms - please bring to registration to turn in
I am currently under financial stress, need assistance or would like to learn about other potential support programs. Who can I speak with?
- Family Resource Specialists:
- Kegonsa Elementary and River Bluff Middle School contact Julie Incitti at 608.576.6375
- Fox Prairie and Sandhill Elementary and Stoughton High School contact Teresa Hermanson at 608.576.0707
- Jenny McKenna at 608.877.5012
What if I cannot make either registration date?
- Please contact Jenny McKenna to make arrangements
- 608.877.5012 or Jenny.McKenna@Stoughton.k12.wi.us
- New Portal Access please contact your individual buildings or Jenny Mckenna at Jenny.McKenna@Stoughton.k12.wi.us
- For password resets, please contact Katy O'Shea at Katy.Oshea@Stougthon.k12.wi.us to have it reset
- Fox Prairie, Kegonsa and Sandhill will be August 30, 2016 4:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- River Bluff Middle School will be
- High School will be September 7, 2016 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
If I am receiving free or reduced meals will I be approved next year?
- Benefits have to be approved annually one of two ways:
- Automatic approval from the state is sent via letter by Jenny McKenna the beginning of August. If you DO NOT receive a letter and feel you qualify please apply via the application in your green folder.
- Application approval may be requested at any time. If you DO NOT receive an automatic approval letter from Jenny McKenna and feel you qualify please apply via the application in your green folder.
- Please contact Darla Estervig at Darla.Estervig@Stoughton.k12.wi.us
- You may meet with a counselor during central registration or you may schedule an appointment on August 24th from 8 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- Please contact the building that you you will be attending
- Go to www.inter-state.com
- Enter in your school name
- Meal account balances that were more than $1.00 were either transferred to a sibling or refunded